MACOMB/MCDONOUGH COUNTY 911 CENTER DIRECTOR
The Macomb / McDonough County 911 Center is currently seeking applications to fill the position of director.
116 S. McArthur St., Macomb, IL 61455
Seeking applications for
- Directs a 911 emergency telephone system and centralized emergency dispatch center responsible for dispatching all police, fire and ambulance services within McDonough and Schuyler Counties.
- Responsible for staffing, training, scheduling, supervising, and evaluating the dispatch personnel for a 24 hr/7 day operation.
- Determines and presents budgetary requirements and operates within the approved budget.
Applicants must meet the minimum standards:
- Must possess an Associate’s Degree or commensurate experience in a related field and a Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of previous supervisory experience and possess experience in public safety dispatching or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license at the time of hire and maintain it throughout the course of employment.
- Must be able to travel from place of residence to the E911 Communication within 30 minutes.
- United States citizenship.
- Current directors salary is $61,000 a year
- Salary will be based upon education and experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance available
- IMRF pension available
- Holidays based upon court schedules (min 12 per year)
- 3 personal days a year
- 1 sick day per month
- 15 days’ vacation per year
To view the job description for this position and to submit a resume` go to 911.mcdonough.il.us
Resume`s must be submitted before 4pm, Friday, May 24, 2019.
Selected candidate must pass a fingerprint-verified criminal background check.
This Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer